Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My wife said a chimpanzee would be a gentler, more attentive lover than me; did she just admit infidelity?

Or am I overreacting?|||A girl can dream, darling.





You should check what kind of romance novels she's reading, though.





(((Jack)))|||Well, there you go, darling...she's just fantasizing. Not to worry!!





Thank you, darling!!!





(((Jack)))

Report Abuse


|||She said she wants you to pay more attention to her desires than your own. Talk about what she wants when she is in bed before you do anything the next time. She has not cheated yet. But if you don't start paying attention to what she wants you are going to be alone.|||Infidelity AND bestiality luv.


I reckon you should get even with her and find yourself some monkey lovin'.........see ya at 8.|||That dirty wh0re likened me to a chimp??? Wait'll I...





Um, I mean...Oh, that's just like an expression and stuff. You should be more attentive, I think.|||LOL ! epic ! pure epicness!|||No only that she had a life before you and she knows that '


you are rough compare to the other one.





Take Care.|||Did she say a chimpanzee was a better lover or that he would be?|||Sounds more like a suggestion or a cry for help.|||Sounds like someone's looking for some wild monkey love........|||Hmmmm, maybe she meant an Orangutan.





So that's where Uncle Wayne has been!|||maybe? or she was trying get hint to you that your doing it wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment