Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is it illegal to own a self defense attack chimpanzee?

I was wondering if a chimp could be trained to be your body guard?|||It depends where you live. Some states it would be illegal, other states it would be perfectly fine.|||This gave me a laugh :)





I think it would make PETA mad . . .





You could probably train it to do that, though I think you'd have an increased risk of it going ape-**** like that one in the news a few weeks ago.|||Secret Service has trained apes in monkeysuits and it does seem to work quite well.|||It depends on the state, but I assume that if your intended purpose for having a chimp is to use him as a weapon, then you'll have a hard time getting the proper licenses in any state.





(hoping this question is a joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment