Friday, December 2, 2011

If you used a standard cannon how far do you think you could fire a Chimpanzee ?

I don't mean using a tank more like a circus cannon. I believe it would be between 10 and 15 feet.|||If you consider that a circus cannon can fire a human cannon ball 185 foot and a chimpanzee is much lighter - I'd guess that if you could train the Chimp to retain an aerodynamic posture you could get well over 500, maybe even 1000 feet.|||too much math involved there lol|||God I hate Spurs :)|||That would equate to animal cruelty.|||I'm not sure you'd fit a chimpanzee in a standard cannon, but assuming you do i'd estimate about 50 feet, or 73 feet if you shaved it first|||depend on quantity of gun powder used|||uhmmm, errr, YOU were the fastest sperm up yer mama's??|||There is no such thing as a standard cannon. Nor are there any standard chimpanzees. I would consider flinging instead, for it is not the thing you fling, but the fling itself.|||we'll put you in and try first, for a rough idea -OK?|||10 to 15 feet?





Hopefully if we stuffed you into a cannon, you'd go alot further.|||Cannons are pretty impotent when it comes to mammalian trajectories. I don't think you could even get a monkey to jump out of one.|||Does the chimp have to stay in one piece? 鈽?br>







Doug|||Trust an arsenal fan to want to do something so stupid.|||I don't know. Why don't you climb in and test it first?|||you shouldn`t monkey about with animals|||I recon with a good wind behind you and enough gun powder, maybe some hot air from the politicians, you might be able to reach the moon, that's what they did in 69, only the chimp had a human outfit on,|||how far do you need it to go? I found cannons ineffective in terms of noise / distance. I built a chimp sized catapult, using cross frames and a second hand bungee and managed around 80ft? Hard to tell exactly though, the trees prevented my seeing exactly where the chimp landed.|||Don't know but I wonder how far you would go if we all put you in it.....stupid b****y question!|||Here you can get all the information:


http://www.peta.org/|||Apart from asking why on earth you'd want to do such a thing, all I can say is I think you'd have a tough time getting a chimp into a cannon without getting your arms ripped off...so, not very far then.|||I believe it would be about 20 feet and 3 inches, to be exact. But it depends on how heavy the chimp is. If its a large one, then maybe not as much, but if its a little kiddie one, then possibly 5 and three quarters further than stated.|||Same distance if I shot u??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment