Friday, December 2, 2011

Is the most convincing case for Darwinism the fact that Darwin himself looked like a chimpanzee?

Down with this sort of thing!|||Very funny Crilly...........maybe you have something, DDDRRRRRIIIIINNNNKKKKK|||That would be an ecumenical matter.|||No a snake.|||That would be an ecumenical matter.|||He does?





it's only the beard.





What about Robbie Williams?|||We ALL look like them


You should see my grandma


*observing a flea*|||One particularly strong case is that the majority of Christians, including Catholics, accept evolution as a fact.|||Yeah, and there's heaps of empirical evidence for the belief of an intellectual designer who created everything? *Sarcasm*





Isn't it interesting how a lot of Creationists want to refer to Darwin's old theory of evolution? They never want to bring up anything new in modern times.|||Yes. Like all of us, the other great apes look similar to humans.|||That would be an ecumenical matter.|||You look like a gorilla to me.|||Let me set the record straight... Before bashing evolution you should read up on the subject: Darwin NEVER said man evolved from apes. He did say that species will change in response to environmental changes. Stay in school, kid.|||That's food for thought.





Merry Christmas!|||Darwin NEVER claimed we are descended from apes.


Only ignorant Christians and creationists make that claim.


Darwin claimed that humans and apes have a common ancestor (the so-called 'missing link') and that they diverged on the evolutionary scale. Which is why they are two different (but closely related) species.


He never said humans came from apes.


Sorry. Read a bit more and learn for yourself and make your own informed decisions instead of being told what to believe by religious 'leaders' (whoever put them in charge!?).|||One more time Dougal. These cows are very small. The ones out THERE are far away...|||Careful now.|||Gee, can I write that down to save it it is such a clever question from a clever guy, I am sure, and living proof that survival of the fittest is incorrect|||His face might be a compelling case for Darwinism. I think if liberals want to think they evolved from monkeys,,,,,I see no reason to argue against them. I,like most other thinking Americans,know that I was created by GOD and thank Him for that daily.|||There is no case for Darwinism|||I like how you can spot the British and Irish people because they recognise Father Ted and quote it.





I love my brick.





For thjose of you who haven't seen the programme Father Ted, this question is a joke, okay?





I hope so anyway :P|||yes|||Hilarious.





He did, didn't he.|||Humorous. I wonder how you would look with a beard? Do you want your banana now or later?

No comments:

Post a Comment