Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is your opinion about the chimpanzee attack?

You know, the one that happened on Monday in CT.|||How weird I just asked the same question! A few minutes ago too!





I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for the owner or be glad for the victim. Apparently the chimpanzee had some kind of drug, I think, that made it act weird. How did the chimpanzee get it? It might be possible to blame the owner for the accident. I didn't really feel like the chimp needed to be shot so many times after already being stabbed.|||They have been playing the 911 call on the radio , that was messed up .





then i was thinking the chimp was 200lbs , why would you have it as a pet . Its a wild animal there is no taming them . 200lbs is huge for a chimp why not turn it over to a zoo after it reached 100lbs|||Its crazy! I understand it though 'cause my sister had a dog that was the sweetest, calmest dog you could ever imagine and then one day out of blue it savagely attacked my sister's granddaughter.|||so shocking...... that chimpanzee deserves to die|||im totally shocked by this information|||STUPID IDIOT PEOPLE TREATING WILD ANIMALS LIKE THEIR BABIES...******* DUMB ASSHOLES!!!|||Never give chimps drinks laced with Xanex. What did they expect would happen when they did that?

No comments:

Post a Comment