Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to become a surrogate parent for chimpanzee orphans?

I love chimpanzees and would love to be a surrogate for orphaned babies, how do I go about doing this?|||It is way to complicated and expensive to do so on your own. The requirements to do so can take years and a great deal of money. Your better off to consider donating to an established sanctuary such as Chimp Eden which does allow you to visit their facility. I donated to a Meerkat Sanctuary in So. California which has provided the opportunity to spend time with on a one one one basis. It was incredible. Good for your for caring about chimps. I love them too!|||It would take years and lots of money.





Very very few people actually get to work with monkeys, you would need a ton of qualifications, experience.|||you could come kidnap my baby sister. trust me...she's close enough. and ill help you get her

No comments:

Post a Comment