Saturday, November 19, 2011

I want to buy a Chimpanzee for a pet?

I have a strong yen to own a Chimpanzee where can I can I buy one ? I hear Spain is full of them along the beaches.|||If you copulate with one, you will bore yourself a free baby chimp in seven to eight months.|||Why would you want a chimpanzee? They are wild animals, and should stay that way. You can give me a thumbs down, but thats the truth. Also, they are pulled away from there mothers when they are babies. Do you know hoe tramatic that must of been for the mother and baby? Have you heard of people being attacked my chimpanzees? A woman had her face PULLED OFF from a chimpanzee. They are wild animals, enjoy them in that way, not as pets.|||just adopt a kid there alot better chimps will throw poop at you and all that they make a BIG mess they will out smart you and could kill you|||Troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment