Saturday, November 19, 2011

What food item would you fight an enraged chimpanzee over to the death for?

I wouldn't fight one at all. I'd just go to the store later and buy another one. It's an enraged chimpanzee for crying out loud! Those things can disembowel a person.|||Do I have a weapon???





Those things are 10x my strength pound for pound... and I'm strong... I dunno... think I'd need to use my human mind to fashion a tool and kill it the way it should be done... for a lobster of course.|||i agree. why fight for a block of cheese when i can go to my refrigerator and get one?|||Good beer|||I would resort to gorilla warfare.|||You stole my answer. I was going to say go to the store. Damn our alike minds.|||YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY DONUT!|||Pizza with bacon on it

No comments:

Post a Comment